lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

A Country You Would like to Visit?


Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about a country I would like to visit. I think, among all countries that I would like to know, at this moment I would like to go to Greece, specially Athens, because, since I was a little girl I loved Greek mythology so I always dream to go there and know about the places I had read about.
I don't know everythingabout Greece , actually I don't know anything at all, but I want to discover in this epic trip the secrets of a country that I only knew by books.
Despite, everything I say in paragraph before, I think (for me) Greece is not a country where I would like to live (or maybe in my trip I would change my opinion) for two reasons. First, because I don't speak Greek and I think it's a very difficult language. And secondly, because I love the rain, and as I know, Greece has a meditarrian climate, where it doesn't rain very much. So, if I had the chance to go it would be like a simple tourist who wants to know a little bit more about the stories that heard in history class at school and in its mythological books.
Well, I think that's all for now
See you at my next post!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario