domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

A CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE

The reality is , I don't have a career-related website yet , but last year when i was at bachillerato i had a favorite web site , it was www.med.uchile.cl/apuntes/index.html , there were a lots of power point about (of course) biology, so it helps me very much when a do that course because it was very good explain the concepts and the power points had a lot of images so it was easy to memorize some biology process. I don't know why , but the link doesn't work now. I tried to enter it, but it says it don't exist any more.
In this few days the website what i use frequenly and who is related in some way wth my career its www.catalogo.uchile.cl were I search where are the books i need for study.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Alejandra,
    If you don't have a career related website you should have a look at your classmates' posts where you will find some sites they reccomend. Please correct the following:
    • (it helps me very much when a do that course): TENSE
    • (it was very good explain the concepts): THE CONCEPTS WERE ...
    • (some biology process): PLURAL
    • (the website what i use frequenly and who is related)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Please study this:
    c) who / which / that
    • Use “who” to refer to people. Ex. He’s the man who helped me.
    • Use “which” to refer to animals and things: The letter which they sent me…
    • Use “that” to refer to people, animals and things.

    And here's your half corrected post. Can you do the rest?
    A CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE
    The reality is , I don't have a career-related website yet , but last year when i was DOING bachillerato i had a favorite web site WHICH was www.med.uchile.cl/apuntes/index.html . There were (_) lots of power pointS about (of course) biology IN THAT SITE , so (it helps me very much when a do that course) because it was very good explain the concepts and the power points had a lot of images so it was easy to memorize some biology process. I don't know why , but the link doesn't work now. I tried to enter it, but it says it doESn't exist any more.
    (In this few days:) LATELY / RECENTLY / THESE DAYS the website what i use frequenly and who is related) in some way wIth my career IS www.catalogo.uchile.cl wHere I search (where are the books: WHERE THE BOOKS I NEED FOR STUDYING ARE) i need for studyING.

    ResponderEliminar