lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Related to my career

Hi everyone!
Now I'm studyieng anthropology at the university of Chile. I'm in firth year. I'm studying this because I have the inquietude to know how other cultures construct his reality. Due the fact that a have an aunt who teach anthropology in this university I always have the information of it and sometimes I collaborate with her in some investigations.I think this discipline helps people ( and all society) to understand other people or society ror group and it helps to have a knowledge about the process in which they are involve and how to understand better the process that openned now not only in other society but in our too in the point of view of something so subjective, that could be the culture.
Anthropology will not need more thecniques that they have now , maybe there are not perfect, but they are very useful and ( in a pragmatic way) fullfils its function (now i think this , maybe when a progress in his study It likelly to change my opinion)
Now ,if you ask me which is my favourite subject , i most say ( at today) is philosophy of social science , because since i discover philosophy last year in bachillerato i love it, because it make me discover other ways to understand life , culture , religion etc...
That's all for today.
see you in class!

1 comentario:

  1. Alejandra,
    It’s interesting to know that you are already collaborating with an expert in your field. That will surely be of great use to your career.
    Please study the corrections so that they will help you to improve your English.
    IN RELATION/ WITH REGARDS to my career
    Hi everyone!
    Now I'm studying anthropology at the university of Chile. I'm in MY firth year. I'm studying this because I ‘M INTERESTED IN KNOWING how other cultures construct THEIR reality. Due TO the fact that I have an aunt who teachES anthropology in this university I always have the information ABOUT it and sometimes I collaborate with her in some investigations. I think this discipline helps people ( and all society) to understand other people or society or group and it helps to have a knowledge about the process in which they are involveD and (/) to understand better the process that opened now, not only in ANother society but in ourS (“LA NUESTRA”), too, FROM the point of view of something that could SEEM AS subjective AS culture,.
    Anthropology will not need more thecniques that IT HAS now , maybe THEY are not perfect, but they are very useful and ( in a pragmatic way) fullfil(/) THEIR function (now THAT I THINK ABOUT IT , maybe when I progress in ITS study I AM likely to change my opinion)
    Now ,if you ask me which my favourite subject is, I mUst say ( (/) today)THAT IT is philosophy of social science , because since i discoverED philosophy last year in bachillerato i love it, because it makeS me discover other ways to understand life , culture , religion etc...
    That's all for today.
    see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar