lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

A photo I like

A photo I like Hi everybody! the topic of today is “A photograph that I like”. I have to say that i'm not a photolog fan because I don't like to share (something who are) very private as in the case of some photograph with people I don't know. On the other hand, I love to take photos ( specially with the camera of a friend of mine who has a nikon d40). But since today’s homework was to talk about a photo, well, I do it.If you ask me about one of my favorite photos , I have to say it's a photo who was taken by a French aunt named Christianne, who came to Chile with his husband and his brother to knew her chilean family and to make a short travel on a boat to the place who my great grand parents arrived from france in 1920 approximately. So this picture reminds me of the day when we went to this place called "la barra" who is in the rivermouth of the Rio Bueno in the limit of the tenth region with the new region of the rivers. In this picture we can see my mother and me with a coat on board of the boat looking at the rest of the house were my great grand parents arrive and were my grand mothers and their brother and sisters born and raised. It was a beautiful travel because there came all my grand mother's brothers , some of their children , some nieces and of course this french woman who came from very far from here to know(the place that they had Heard about since they were children.
Well, that's all for today!
See you soon!

4 comentarios:

  1. sure it's a nice memory
    Greetings..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are very lucky to been there!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That’s a nice story Alejandra. It must have been a nice experience to visit a place that can connect you with your ancestors.
    Please look at the corrections and the notes below.

    A photo I like
    Hi everybody! the topic of today is “A photograph tHAT I LIKE”. I have to say that i'm not a PHotolog fan because I don't like to share (something who are) very intimate/PRIVATE ( AS IN the case of some photograph(-)s) with people (-) I don't know. (In other way: ON THE OTHER HAND I love to take photos ( specially with the camera of a friend of (me: OF MINE) who has a nikon d40). But (like: SINCE) (he homework of today: TODAY’S HOMEWORK was to talk about a photo, (well, I DO it.)

    If you ask me ABOUT one of my favorite photos , I have to say it's (a photo who)was taken by a French aUnt named Christianne, who came to Chile with his husband and his brother (to knew) her chilean family and to make a short travel on a boat to (the place who) my great grand parents arrived from france in 1920 approximately. So this picture (remains me: REMINDS ME OF ) the day when we went to (this place called "la barra" who is) in the rivermouth of the Rio Bueno in the limit of the tenth region with the new region of the rivers.In this picture we can see my mother and me with a coat ON board of the boat (seeing: LOOKING AT) the rest of the house were (my great grand parents arrive) and were my grand mothers and (there: THEIR) brother and (sisters born) and grounded: RAISED). It was a beautiful travel because there cAme all my grand mother's brothers , some of(there: THEIR) childREN , some nieceS and of course this french WOMAN who came from VERY far from here to know(the place that they HAD HEARD ABOUT) since they were childREN.
    Well, that's all for today!
    See you soon!

    REMEMBER:
    (something who are). something which is
    (well, I DO it.): FUTURE: I’ll do it
    (a photo who): a photo which:
    who / which / that
    • Use “who” to refer to people. Ex. He’s the man who helped me.
    • Use “which” to refer to animals and things: The letter which they sent me…
    • Use “that” to refer to people, animals and things.
    Compare: a French ant / a French aunt
    (to knew): to know.
    (the place who) The place where
    (this place called "la barra" who is). which is
    (my great grand parents arrive). USE PAST: arried
    (sisters born). sisters were born. (from: be born)

    ResponderEliminar