lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

Self Evaluation of my Academic Year (2009)


Hello Classmates! Today I’m going to do a brief essay doing a self evaluation about my academic year. First of all, I want to remember you, my dears friends, that I’m studing Anthropology, but I came from Bachillerato, so I’m in second year of there and in first of anthropology. I know that is a little difficult to understand some time my academic situation but, believe me, sometimes neither I understand. If I have to evaluate my academic performance this year, I have to separated my analized by topics. First I’m going to talk about how much I learn this year and secondly about my performance.

So…about the learning topic… I think this year, and in fact my two years at university, have been very interesting in this area. Because my spectrum of knowledge has grown a lot, many doors of different discipline have been open and I had the chance to explore each one. And that allow me to make, what I think it´s a good decision, about what career follow after the baccalaureate. Also I can say about this year, which I had very interesting classes and teachers, like, for example, philosophy of social sciences, anthropology, social Chilean’s history and Latin-American history, despite I didn’t like the teacher, but the books that he gave us to read were very interesting.

Secondly about my performances…I have to say that I don’t made my best effort…why? I’m not sure, but I think it was because I have some familiar problems that affect my concentration and hours of study. And also because the rhythm of study in baccalaureate was quite different that in anthropology, which we have to read so much more and study less by memory. Despite all this things, I know that I can increase my marks and next year will be so much better.

Summarizing, I think this year was good, not excellent but neither intolerable. It could be better but I don´t have nothing to complain about because I although learn a lot of new things and I have many new experiences that the only way to have it, is living it. Well dear classmates, I think this is my last post… I hope some things that I say here, in these blogs session were interesting to you, or at least wasn’t too bored to read.
Lucky in this end of semester and in your exams (if you have to do someone)
So, Bye!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario