lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Election Day

Hi classmates!
Today I'm going to talk about the election day. I have to say that I'm not registered to vote. Why? Simple. Because I don't beleave in any politician who presented in this election year (or in any election, because i believe the politician system in our country is worn and very tainted). I think anyone represented me, so why I have to give my vote to someone who don't represented me?
Also I think electoral campaings are appalling, they don`t say anything real, utopias are sold promising a better country (promeses that they don't not intend to keep) and the method to win votes is disgusting.Because all candidates go to rural sectors to give gift to people to some way to buy them and buy they votes.
If you ask me, about what the qualities I think a person for running for president must have, I have to say that this person have to be honest, inteligent (with at least with an university carreer) and with the real force to make change and not left alone with the words. But this person doesn't exist yet in my country , because old politicians no leave young people and minorities be included in the system.

Talking about politicians, I've have to say that I never though in become a politician because I think I don´t won't to be a a public figure. So if, I have the "chance" ( if we can talk like a chance, a good think to became a politician) to work in a ministry I think it would be in the culture ministery. Making what? I don't know....

Problems or rather thematics that I think require an immediate solution in my country are in the area of education (access, price), health , transport, correction of the binominal system and review the financial system of proyect in culture.
Well, that's all for today.
See you in class!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario