lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

My Blog's Experience

Hi classmates!
Today I`m going to talk about how was my experience writing in this blog.

Well , I have to said that has been an interesting experience because it was a good experience in the sense it allowed me to meet better or even only meet my classmates.

On the other hand , it was very tiring having to write every week in one block about a subject that I don't have thinking before. So, sometimes, I have to improvised about how and what wrote. I think , if I can make a suggestion, maybe the blog session it's too late, so it will be bettre to make it earlier because at this hours of the day we are very tired and only in the beginning ( because it's the first part of the term) we have a lot of energy at this hour, but now we are a little bit stress.

The subject that I like the most was “what makes me tick” because it was very fun to know that aspect of my partners. And the subject that I most dislike was “the best in my area” , because like I am only in the first year I don’t have idea who is it!

In summery, if I have to asses the situation and put it in a balance, I think it was most a good experience because it enabled to me to learn how write in english and at the end I think it's not so hard as I though as I start. Also I think it-s a very interactive way to learn to write and for loose the fear of do it, because, if I can everyone can! Finally, it was very usefull the correction that make the teacher and my classmates because it allows me improve my little skills in english gramar and sintaxis.

1 comentario:

  1. Alejandra,
    I’m glad this was a useful experience for you. Here you have the last reccomendations and corrections.

    a) We say: a book about/on /related to (something) , a course on/about / related to (something), etc.
    Ex. An article about gender / an article on gender , a lecture related to religion religion / a lecture on religion.

    b) After the verb ‘be’ (am, is, are, was, were, will be) the verb can have only two forms: ‘working, studying, eating’, speaking, etc (gerund), or ‘worked, studied, eaten, spoken’. So we say:
    • He is speaking in English / English is spoken in U.S.A.
    • This book is interesting / We are interested in this...

    c) (I have to said VERB + TO ......) : When you want to use a verb + an infinitive (to see/ to go), for example, quería comprar/traté de ir/necesitábamos cambiar/tendrán que hacerlo /etc. , you have to say: I wanted to buy/I tried to go/we needed to change/ they will have to do it.
    Can you correct this sentence now?
    -we are a little bit stress.


    My BlogGING Experience
    Hi classmates!
    Today I`m going to talk about (how was) my experience writing in this blog.

    Well , I have to sAY that IT has been an interesting experience because it was a good experience in the sense it allowed me to meet better or even only meet my classmates.

    On the other hand , it was very tiring having to write every week in one block about a subject that I HAD NOT THOUGHTABOUT before. So, sometimes, I haD to improvise(/) about (/) what I wrote. I think , if I can make a suggestion, maybe the blog session IS too late, so it WOULD be bettER to make it earlier because at this hours of the day we are very tired and only in the beginning ( because it's the first part of the term) we have a lot of energy at this hour, but now we are a little bit stressED.

    The TOPIC that I likeD the most was “what makes me tick” because it was very fun to know ABOUT that aspect of my partners. And the subject that I dislikeD most was “the best in my area” , because AS I am only in the first year I don’t have ANY idea who it is!

    In summAry, if I have to asses the situation and put it ON a balance, I think it was mostLY a good experience because it enabled (/) me to learn how TO write in English and at the end I think it's not so/AS hard as I though AT THE start. Also I think it’s a very interactive way to learn to write and TO lose the fear of doING it, because, if I can everyone can! Finally, (the correctionS that the teacher and my classmates MADE wERE very useful because THEY allowED me TO improve my little skills in English gramar and sintaxis.

    ResponderEliminar