lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Work

Hi Classmates!
Today I'm going to talk about how would it be my ideal job. If you ask me , I think my ideal work have to have some of this characteristics (preferably all).

First of all, my timetable has to be very flexible, preferably not working too early in the morning because I hate to wake me up early, so my ideal schedule have to start at 10 am. Also, my work have to fill my basic need, in terms of my futur salary. I want to live good , not with a lot of luxuries, but live comfortably. Also, I want to have money to eat well , and have some extra money for buy books.

In the other hand, I want to work above all things in investigation, specially at the university. So after I finish my PhD I want to came back and work here as researcher and teaching just like my aunt do and I want a job who demand me be all the time thinking and exploring. In addition I want a work that is in contact with people and not enclased in an office. Finally I want to do a lot of fielwork.

I thing it's very ideal my "ideal work" but nothing is impossible ( right?)
Well, that's all for now!
See you in class!

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes! a flexible tabletime is ideal for anyone. isn't it?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Alejandra,
    In other words you want to get an interesting, well paid and challenging job. Many of us do! Now all lots of people want is a job that pays well.

    Compare: THIS / THESE. Ex. This girl / these girls , this time , these days
    Please study the present tense, among other things. You can visit:
    Simple present (BASIC)
    http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=714
    Simple present versus present continuous:
    http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/verbs1.htm
    ALL TENSES, Instructions in Spanish:
    http://www.saberingles.com.ar/exercises/index1.html

    Review your post, please:

    My Ideal Work
    Hi Classmates!
    Today I'm going to talk about WHAT my ideal job would be LIKE. If you ask me , I think my ideal work HAS to have some of THESE characteristics (preferably all).

    First of all, my timetable has to be very flexible, preferably not working too early in the morning because I hate to wake (/) up early, so my ideal schedule hAS to start at 10 am. Also, my JOB hAS to FULLfil/SATISFY my basic needS, in terms of my futurE salary. I want to live WELL , not with a lot of luxuries, but live comfortably. Also, I want to have money to eat well , and have some extra money TO / IN ORDER TO buy books.

    ON the other hand, I want to work above all things in investigation, specially at the university. So after I finish my PhD I want to cOme back and work here as researcher and teaching just like my aunt doES and I want a job whICH demandS me TO be thinking and exploring all the time. In addition I want a work that KEEPS ME in contact with people and not enclOsed in an office. Finally I want to do a lot of fielDwork.

    I thing my "DREAM work" IS very ideal but nothing is impossible ( right?/DON’T YOU THINK SO?)
    Well, that's all for now!
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar