lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

What makes me tick


Hi classmetes today i'm going to talk about something that makes me thick and I really like which is dancing Flamenco. First, I started when I was 13 years old, but no dancing flamenco itself, it was most like spanish dance which is the regional dances of Spain like sevillanas etc.... Then I started dancing flamenco itself, at 16 years old and now I do it at the university with the teacher Vicente Canales ( a short notice if someone is interested in going )

Despite the fact that I don't like to do any thing that involving physical exercise, I really like dancing this rate because it make me releases energy and destressed me. Also, I like it too, because the music that use and the dance have a lot of character and feelings. So I try not missing any class despite it's in launch time and I have other classes later.
That's all for today!
See you in class!
P.D: The images up is of a famous flamenco dancer called Eva Yerbabuena.

2 comentarios:

  1. So you are an artist! Congratulations. I hope we can see you dancing sometime.
    Please check the following sentences:
    "First, I start when I was 13...", "Then I start dancing...", "it make me releases energy and destressed me. (3 corrections)", "the music that use", "I try not mis...", "That all for today".
    Also, say: Despite the fact that I don't like...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OOhhh!!! Flamenco it's great. I have a friend who dances too and I think it's a very pretty dance.
    Congratulations!!

    ResponderEliminar