lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

My favorite Subject

Hi classmates! Today I would talk about my favorite subject in my career ( Anthropology)wich is philosophy with the teacher Alberto Mayol. I like it very much because although the class is called philosophy of social science rather, it should be called epistemology (because that's what he really teach).In this class, we saw how differents kinds of knowledge is validated throught the history of philosophy. I always like philosophy and a found this branch of it very interesting. This semester I learning about Feyerabend and his theory of "fully served" and about the linguistic turn proposed by Wittgenstein. I also like this class, because the teacher is very funny so it's not boring to go. In summary, I think this subject in philosophy is very interesting and useful in my professionaly formation and it's a subject consistent with my interests.
That's all for now!
See you in class!

1 comentario:

  1. Alejandra,
    You’re lucky to have a teacher that makes difficult, complex things livelier.
    I notice some more progress in this post. Congratulations.
    Please study the following:

    (a) (differents kinds): Adjectives never change, so they never add “s”. Ex. A boring film / many boring films. Can you correct your phrase?
    My favorite Subject
    Hi classmates! Today I would LIKE TO talk about my favorite subject in my career –Anthropology, wHich is philosophy AND IS TAUGHT BY the teacher Alberto Mayol. I like it very much because, although the class is called philosophy of social science, , it should rather be called epistemology (because that's what he really teachES).In this class, we saw how different(/) kinds of knowledge ARE validated through(/) the history of philosophy. I HAVE always likeD philosophy and I fIND this branch of it very interesting. This semester I AM learning about Feyerabend and his theory of "fully served" and about the linguistic turn proposed by Wittgenstein. I also like this class, because the teacher is very funny so it's not boring to go. In summary, I think this subject in philosophy is very interesting and useful in my professional(/) formation and it's a subject consistent with my interests.
    That's all for now!
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar